Sunday, January 13, 2008

Update on More of Less of....

I have been trying to keep working on my "resolutions" and have beendoing a pretty good job. We have been eating more home cooked meals and have not even missed or thought about eating out here at all. Our food is much better and done the way we like it! I am not a huge fan of leftovers, but I am trying to get better at doing my part to eat them up. Jenn and I have been doing out little yoga video after the boy goes to bed and have been doing it 2-4 times a week. It might not be much, but it has been good. I have espcially like the breathing exercises and slowing down to stop and focus on my breath. It has been something I am trying to do even while at work to try and relax a little.
We are working on the garden plan and need to get busy because spring is just around the corner here and some of the things we are wanting to plant need to get into the ground soon.

I am feeling a little better with these few small changes in my life and will continue to keep working on them on day at a time.

No comments: